CASTING REAL HIPSTERS!!!!
(not actors pretending to be hipsters!)
For REAL hipsters only: has anyone ever said you have a huge personality, are obnoxious, a jerk, arrogant, over-the-top, unique, melodramatic, crazy or larger than life personality?
WE WANT YOU FOR OUR REALITY SHOW!
(If you are a real hipster but lack this larger-than-life personality, unfortunately this is not right for you)
OPEN CALL For Hipsters with personality types described above!
THIS SAT,Sept 22nd- 2-4 PM
The Producers Club
358 West 44th st
(bet 8 & 9th ave)
Please forward to anyone who’s right for this!
Just bring yourself! Short interview!
If you do NOT have an over the top personality but are a real hipster….unfortunately this is still not for you! We are not looking for actors but REAL HIPSTERS.
This is for a reality show on you! PAID position if cast. Don’t be lazy – you may be THE NEXT REALITY STAR!! $$$$
CASTING -2O’S TO EARLY 30’S HIPSTERS
LARGE, BIZARRE OR UNIQUE PERSONALITIES WANTED ONLY!
HIPSTERS ONLY Please!
Questions call- 646-410-1188/1151
Kerry and Jackie Donelli
Check Out the Hood Summer Jam in East New York on August 26th with performances from Boogz Boogetz, Cashmere, (SDOT) Sam Shotgun, Casino Crook and more.
- Always choose a venue thats SMALLER than you think you need – whats the worst thing that could happen? It sells out!
- Have a range of merchandise – the more choice you give – the more you will sell (but its not about $ – its about KEEPING fans).
- Learn to screenprint – you’ll be able to make stuff cooler and cheaper, experiment and give more away.
- Make sure you know the 15 reasons your show will succeed – if you only have two …..you’re F@#ked!
- Release smaller things more often – EPs and singles and homemade shit sells.
- Conquer your local market first! The grass isn’t greener in a far away market – it’s just another shade of brown!
- Support your local scene – why do you expect it to support you if you don’t support it? That means going to see other bands, staying all the way through and HELPING if necessary.
- Make a video to promote your next show – but feature all of the other bands MORE than you – yes, even though you’re making the video! It ONLY WORKS if people like it and spread it!
- Don’t ever be an asshole to anyone: be nice to sound people, crew and, really EVERYONE – no one likes an asshole.
- Understand that NO ONE gives a shit about anything you are doing except you (and me).
- June 17-21 in NYC: This Year’s Most Important Music Business Event.
- Join the Architects, Rebels and Game Changers of the New Music Business!
- More than 150 CEOs, Founders and Presidents confirmed to speak.
- Click Here to Register – exclusive 20% discount available to ReverbNation members.
The music business is growing again. This is great news for artists and creators of all kinds! A continuous stream of new opportunities and technologies makes it easier than ever for artists to get more exposure and make more money in new ways. The New Music Seminar is the meeting place for those who are creating the new music industry: YOU. Get in front of the top tier music industry professionals, meet companies that are actively supporting new music, and learn about digital solutions that help artists create, expose and monetize in new and innovative ways.
On Tuesday February 21, the executive VP of Comcast David L. Cohen announced that Comcast is partnering with Sean Diddy Combs to distribute his own music network “Revolt”. Combs will partner with MTV veteran Andy Schuon on Revolt, which will showcase music and pop culture programming including music videos, live performances, news and interviews with a robust social media component. The network has targeted to launch in 2013.
Revolt, said Combs, “is the first channel created entirely from the ground up in this new era of social media. We’re building this platform for artists to reach an extraordinary number of people in a completely different way. Revolt will be live, like all great moments in television history.”
Comcast will also distribute networks owned by NBA Legend Magic Johnson.
Happy New Years
We at Indie 5000 wish you and yours a prosperous and successful year in 2012.
Supporting the world’s venture’s
Extraordinary Cuttz & Soundz
Beats Range from $100 and Up
Promoting and Advertisting: Mixtapes, Singles, Albums, Artist, Etc.
-Recording, Mixing, Mastering-
-Record in a professional environment-
Grand Opening Price’s $30 Per Hr
3 HR Minimum – BOOKING ONLY
“Start your career at E.C.S.“
Contact: 718-975-0453 718-524-2694 347-664-0163