CASTING REAL HIPSTERS!!!!
(not actors pretending to be hipsters!)
For REAL hipsters only: has anyone ever said you have a huge personality, are obnoxious, a jerk, arrogant, over-the-top, unique, melodramatic, crazy or larger than life personality?
WE WANT YOU FOR OUR REALITY SHOW!
(If you are a real hipster but lack this larger-than-life personality, unfortunately this is not right for you)
OPEN CALL For Hipsters with personality types described above!
THIS SAT,Sept 22nd- 2-4 PM
The Producers Club
358 West 44th st
(bet 8 & 9th ave)
Please forward to anyone who’s right for this!
Just bring yourself! Short interview!
If you do NOT have an over the top personality but are a real hipster….unfortunately this is still not for you! We are not looking for actors but REAL HIPSTERS.
This is for a reality show on you! PAID position if cast. Don’t be lazy – you may be THE NEXT REALITY STAR!! $$$$
CASTING -2O’S TO EARLY 30’S HIPSTERS
LARGE, BIZARRE OR UNIQUE PERSONALITIES WANTED ONLY!
HIPSTERS ONLY Please!
Questions call- 646-410-1188/1151
Kerry and Jackie Donelli
Check Out the Hood Summer Jam in East New York on August 26th with performances from Boogz Boogetz, Cashmere, (SDOT) Sam Shotgun, Casino Crook and more.
Check Out the new episode of “The Kevin Randolph Show” on some much needed topics of the world:
Up and Coming Artist/Producer
Mirror Mirror Vol.2 R&B Mixtape Now
More banging beats and more original music is what the people have been asking for. Powerhouse vocals, soulful harmonies and lyrics all penned by the woman herself is what she is bringing once again. Be ready to experience Lisa’s vulnerability, triumphs and pain through genuine Hip-Hop and R&B.
If you’re familiar with “Better Without You”, “Exhibit L (I’m Gone)” on Jay Electonica’s “Exhibit C” and “Everything You Need” on Drake’s “Fear” you already know what’s in store!
Below is the link to the free download for Mirror Mirror Vol.2
Download Mirror Mirror Vol.2
Hailing from TORONTO CANADA, Lisa brings a rawness you can only compare to the artists of yesteryear. She always appreciates the love and support from the true lovers of music and will continue to give back the only way she knows how. So don’t forget to stay close and informed at Lisabanton.com
From the mixtape, check out an original track titled “Better Without You” now getting major radio play in TORONTO and internationally.
Your support is greatly appreciated and stay tuned for more updates!
- Always choose a venue thats SMALLER than you think you need – whats the worst thing that could happen? It sells out!
- Have a range of merchandise – the more choice you give – the more you will sell (but its not about $ – its about KEEPING fans).
- Learn to screenprint – you’ll be able to make stuff cooler and cheaper, experiment and give more away.
- Make sure you know the 15 reasons your show will succeed – if you only have two …..you’re F@#ked!
- Release smaller things more often – EPs and singles and homemade shit sells.
- Conquer your local market first! The grass isn’t greener in a far away market – it’s just another shade of brown!
- Support your local scene – why do you expect it to support you if you don’t support it? That means going to see other bands, staying all the way through and HELPING if necessary.
- Make a video to promote your next show – but feature all of the other bands MORE than you – yes, even though you’re making the video! It ONLY WORKS if people like it and spread it!
- Don’t ever be an asshole to anyone: be nice to sound people, crew and, really EVERYONE – no one likes an asshole.
- Understand that NO ONE gives a shit about anything you are doing except you (and me).
- June 17-21 in NYC: This Year’s Most Important Music Business Event.
- Join the Architects, Rebels and Game Changers of the New Music Business!
- More than 150 CEOs, Founders and Presidents confirmed to speak.
- Click Here to Register – exclusive 20% discount available to ReverbNation members.
The music business is growing again. This is great news for artists and creators of all kinds! A continuous stream of new opportunities and technologies makes it easier than ever for artists to get more exposure and make more money in new ways. The New Music Seminar is the meeting place for those who are creating the new music industry: YOU. Get in front of the top tier music industry professionals, meet companies that are actively supporting new music, and learn about digital solutions that help artists create, expose and monetize in new and innovative ways.
SLIP-N-SLIDE ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF NEWEST FEMALE EMCEE CHLOE
Chloe started building a buzz last year when she dropped a video of herself walking down the streets of LA in nothing but a bikini and followed that quickly with her debut mixtape Free PXXXY. As shocking as the p-word can be, it actually stands for (in this case) “Parties Unlimited Single Sexy Youth”, which is how Chloe would describe herself. It’s not a sex movement but a youth movement of individuality, fun and confidence. The slim-built singer/rapper is already coming in with her own tailor-made sound that is one part crafted from her days as a go-go dancer in San Diego’s club scene, and one part built off her YOLO production team.
Attached is Chloe’s new video for her single “I Got A (Bitch in the Back)”. The song is the latest single from her forthcoming mixtapeHollywood Playground, which will be released this summer and followed by an album she’s currently in the studio prepping.
Follow Chloe on Twitter: @Chloe_xcrush
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/chloecrush
OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
|Youtube for “Bitch In the Back”|
For more information on Chloe please contact
Kimberly Mason at: (646)334-2595 or via email Kimberly@slipnsliderecords.net
For booking inquiries please contact Bossman Management at:
Visit SLIP N SLIDE WORLD at: http://www.slipnslideworld.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network