Check Out the Hood Summer Jam in East New York on August 26th with performances from Boogz Boogetz, Cashmere, (SDOT) Sam Shotgun, Casino Crook and more.
Up and Coming Artist/Producer
Mirror Mirror Vol.2 R&B Mixtape Now
More banging beats and more original music is what the people have been asking for. Powerhouse vocals, soulful harmonies and lyrics all penned by the woman herself is what she is bringing once again. Be ready to experience Lisa’s vulnerability, triumphs and pain through genuine Hip-Hop and R&B.
If you’re familiar with “Better Without You”, “Exhibit L (I’m Gone)” on Jay Electonica’s “Exhibit C” and “Everything You Need” on Drake’s “Fear” you already know what’s in store!
Below is the link to the free download for Mirror Mirror Vol.2
Download Mirror Mirror Vol.2
Hailing from TORONTO CANADA, Lisa brings a rawness you can only compare to the artists of yesteryear. She always appreciates the love and support from the true lovers of music and will continue to give back the only way she knows how. So don’t forget to stay close and informed at Lisabanton.com
From the mixtape, check out an original track titled “Better Without You” now getting major radio play in TORONTO and internationally.
Your support is greatly appreciated and stay tuned for more updates!
- Always choose a venue thats SMALLER than you think you need – whats the worst thing that could happen? It sells out!
- Have a range of merchandise – the more choice you give – the more you will sell (but its not about $ – its about KEEPING fans).
- Learn to screenprint – you’ll be able to make stuff cooler and cheaper, experiment and give more away.
- Make sure you know the 15 reasons your show will succeed – if you only have two …..you’re F@#ked!
- Release smaller things more often – EPs and singles and homemade shit sells.
- Conquer your local market first! The grass isn’t greener in a far away market – it’s just another shade of brown!
- Support your local scene – why do you expect it to support you if you don’t support it? That means going to see other bands, staying all the way through and HELPING if necessary.
- Make a video to promote your next show – but feature all of the other bands MORE than you – yes, even though you’re making the video! It ONLY WORKS if people like it and spread it!
- Don’t ever be an asshole to anyone: be nice to sound people, crew and, really EVERYONE – no one likes an asshole.
- Understand that NO ONE gives a shit about anything you are doing except you (and me).
- June 17-21 in NYC: This Year’s Most Important Music Business Event.
- Join the Architects, Rebels and Game Changers of the New Music Business!
- More than 150 CEOs, Founders and Presidents confirmed to speak.
- Click Here to Register – exclusive 20% discount available to ReverbNation members.
The music business is growing again. This is great news for artists and creators of all kinds! A continuous stream of new opportunities and technologies makes it easier than ever for artists to get more exposure and make more money in new ways. The New Music Seminar is the meeting place for those who are creating the new music industry: YOU. Get in front of the top tier music industry professionals, meet companies that are actively supporting new music, and learn about digital solutions that help artists create, expose and monetize in new and innovative ways.
SLIP-N-SLIDE ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF NEWEST FEMALE EMCEE CHLOE
Chloe started building a buzz last year when she dropped a video of herself walking down the streets of LA in nothing but a bikini and followed that quickly with her debut mixtape Free PXXXY. As shocking as the p-word can be, it actually stands for (in this case) “Parties Unlimited Single Sexy Youth”, which is how Chloe would describe herself. It’s not a sex movement but a youth movement of individuality, fun and confidence. The slim-built singer/rapper is already coming in with her own tailor-made sound that is one part crafted from her days as a go-go dancer in San Diego’s club scene, and one part built off her YOLO production team.
Attached is Chloe’s new video for her single “I Got A (Bitch in the Back)”. The song is the latest single from her forthcoming mixtapeHollywood Playground, which will be released this summer and followed by an album she’s currently in the studio prepping.
Follow Chloe on Twitter: @Chloe_xcrush
Facebook Fan Page: facebook.com/chloecrush
OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO
|Youtube for “Bitch In the Back”|
For more information on Chloe please contact
Kimberly Mason at: (646)334-2595 or via email Kimberly@slipnsliderecords.net
For booking inquiries please contact Bossman Management at:
Visit SLIP N SLIDE WORLD at: http://www.slipnslideworld.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network
Hank Aaron, Mbe3Live – firstname.lastname@example.org – Facebook.com/thekevinrandolphshow
For Immediate Release
Mbe3Live Group associated with Mogul Boy Entertainment and Kevin Randolph
“The Kevin Randolph Show”
Baltimore, Maryland -(March 19, 2012): The Mbe3Live Group, Mogul Boy Entertainment and Comedian Kevin Randolph announced back in the summer of 2011 that they were in partnership to work on developing a new internet radio show. This new and innovative radio experience is combined with entertainment and empowerment. Empowering entrepreneurs and creative individuals to chase and catch their dreams. It is a 100 percent interactive show based out of Baltimore, Maryland. One main goal of The Kevin Randolph Show is to build a creative network and platform for individuals and establishments world wide. Everyone participating has an opportunity to connect with the likes of artist, producers, authors, business owners, designers and much more on the radio show. The listener can expect everything from music, sports, relationships, current events, to the highly anticipated segment Trash-talk TV (TTV).
The host for the radio show is Kevin Randolph a local Baltimore comedian expecting to build his comedic and talk show brand into a household name. Kevin has done local comedy shows and has long been a bubbling personality in the Baltimore area. Now the world will get their chance to see this talent blossom into a public icon for the city of Baltimore. He has already experienced local fame as a high school Baseball and Football player so he is no stranger to the pressures and the hot lights of being in the public eye and welcomes the challenge.
The Mbe3Live Group is a Brand Partnership company that helps other companies build their brand along with helping manage aspects of their business such as branding, and daily operations. Mbe3Live has already established a radio show “Indie 5000” which is gaining notoriety on the internet and social media sites such as twitter and Facebook. The Mbe3Live Group is also in partnership with several businesses from entertainment to fashion and will manage the day to day operations of “The Kevin Randolph Show”.
The show will be produced by the current “Indie 5000” radio show host, program director and producer Hank Aaron. Hank Aaron will also serve as the initial co-host until the show can place a female in the co-hosting spot to give the show a male and female perspective.
If there are any female potential radio personalities out there that want to start or build their radio hosting career’s, please do not hesitate to contact “The Kevin Randolph Show” at: email@example.com. It’s a great opportunity to add onto your resume or press kit. The requirements are:
*Available Sunday’s 8pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time
*Willing to improve skills
Twitter.com/thekevrshow – @theKevRshow
“Indie 5000 Radio”
Calling all artist, producers, studio’s, labels, managers, and more!!!!!!!
- Promote yourself, music, business, brand, etc.
- Send Music, EPK, and Info to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start or Extend your Buzz
- Network with Indie Artist and Professionals
- Hip Hop, R&B, Reggae, Pop, Spoken Word, and more
Host: Hank Aaron
Wednesday’s 8pm – 9pm EST.
CALL LIVE: 1-347-838-9166
*GET INVOLVED WITH THE LAST SHOW OF THE YEAR DEC. 28TH